||Welcome to Adam Shay CPA, PLLC
CPA Wilmington, NC
Whether you are an individual or a business owner (or both), you don’t need to pay more than your fair share of taxes. But minimizing your tax liability is a skill that is both an art and a science. Many taxpayers don't recognize this fact, so they plunge ahead, without proper planning -- and quite often, they overpay. Don't make that mistake! If you have ever paid too much in taxes, and we all have, you should realize the benefits of having a trusted partner to guide you through the process.
Of course, you can -- if you choose -- use an accountant or tax preparer as a once-a-year resource. However, at Adam Shay CPA, PLLC we don't view tax preparation as anything more than a scorecard on the tax planning that was done throughout the year. As a strategic partner, we pride ourselves on being more than a boring once-a-year accountant or tax preparation firm. If you are tired of paying more than you should in taxes then you have come to the right place.
Join our growing list of clients -- individuals and businesses -- from throughout the U.S. For tax advice, accounting services, and tax planning you can rely on the professional expertise of certified public accountant (CPA) Adam Shay and his staff.
Reasons why we are more than just a typical CPA firm:
- We can relate – We work hard to understand the needs of you and/or your business.
- We are fair – You shouldn’t pay the government (at any level) any more in taxes than they require by law. We are committed to getting you the lowest possible legal tax liability. We utilize diverse, proven planning strategies to achieve this result.
- We are knowledgeable – We invest many hours each year staying up to date on the tax code and changes. We also spend hundreds of hours learning business best practices.
- We won’t always send a bill – Most CPAs will bill you every time you call or e-mail them. We are glad to answer your questions and have customized packages available to meet your needs. You'll know the cost in advance.
- We speak your language – Most accountants speak “Financial Greek.” We will communicate your situation in a language that you will understand and that will help you make better decisions. Helping you make better decisions is one of our goals.
- We personalize everything – We make it a point that we truly get to know our customers. We are demanding of ourselves, and we know the value of good customer service (as well as the frustrations of poor customer service).
- We will respond promptly – We will respond to your phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- We want to help you grow your bank account – We want to be more than just your end of year tax preparer. we'll partner with you. Together, We will aim for your personal success and/or the success of your small business throughout the year. The ongoing analysis of your situation will help you make better tax-related decisions and increase the size of your bank account.